Heart Selling is a game, in which teams simulate sales and buying situations.
The groups buy and sell to get information and ressources to reach a specific goal - and to do it both in a clever and fair way.
The game provokes and presses the players, so the true attitude to buying and selling rears its head in the group and in the individual.
- Location of your choice
- 3 hours
- 21,000 DKK
Price DKK 21,000 plus VAT and transportation.
From 8 to 50 participants.
Heart Selling is a game, in which 4 teams simulate sales and buying situations. You trade your way to information and ressources to reach a specific goal in both a clever and fair way.
Everyone will have a fun, intense, and different experience, and Heart Selling is a good eye opener to your own and others' behaviour in sales situations, and excellent for uniting the understanding between departments.
Learning and understanding sales, what works as a buyer and seller and teambuilding exercises - all in one!
The game is your take off for conversations about corporation in groups, sales, and salespeople, customer service, what creates value in sales, and much more.
Give yourselves 3 hours of inspirational, insightful, and intense experiences, for the individual and participants as a group.
What do you get for DKK 21,000?!
- Pre-meeting (Skype / phone) with the trainer about content and form
- The content is targeted teambuilding and an increased understanding of selling and buying
- Always well-prepared, vigorous and on time trainer
- A workshop of at least 3 hours
- Video teaser for the participants. That way, they have already seen the trainer and heard of the content
- All materials on PDF for everybody
- The participants can contact the trainer for more input in all eternity (as long as he walks this earth ...)
- 1 hour evaluation with the trainer after the workshop
Destination: your sales professionalism
Free videos, blogs, and sales tools for you
Destination: new knowledge
Group travels to sales, service, and trade
Travel agency: first contact with SalesPilots
You always have a wingman in SalesPilots!