Negotiation is 80% psychology and 20% technique. Any negotiation in sales should build on the same thing: "Is the person I am negotiating with willing to negotiate with me again?!"
During the negotiation however, something happens with our emotions and psyche. Many people get tunnel vision and solely focus on "avoiding to lose", worst case scenario, and to "beat" the other, best case scenario. Neither is desirable if you want to nurture the relation to your negotiation partner.
Your future sale depends on the customers wanting to buy from you again, and that you have profitable negotiations. Neither the good relation nor profitability exclude one another, when you use good negotiation technique and negotiation psychology.
Give yourself and your future negotiations the gift of flying into the world of negotiation technique and become the best negotiator, you can be - for your - and your customers' - sake!
- Location of your choice
- 7 hours
- 30,000 DKK
Negotiation technique and psychology
Price DKK 30,000 plus VAT and transportation.
On the route to negotiation technique you will enjoy an excellent view of the top negotiator's toolbox and the psychology that affects negotiations.
Good negotiation technique defines negotiation as: “To make a deal, from which both parties feel they gain more than the other!”. Most untrained negotiators fail to actually pursue that goal, when the negotiation starts.
The technique part only makes up 20% of the negotiation. Emotions and the psychological aspect is 80%. Without thorough technical preparation, along with knowledge about the emotional affects a negotiation has on both you and your negotiation partner, most people "accidentally" do "zero-sum negotiations" and try to "win" a battle in the negotiation, more than to win good relations and negotiations in the future.
The technique itself is simple. You can download our negotiation overview, when you press here.
With just 1 day's focused training in negotiation technique, the foundation for more successful negotiations is build. Invest in becoming the best negotiators that both you and colleagues can be.
Never let a lack of basic negotiation technique be the reason for bad negotiation results.
During your journey, you will stop over at these destinations:
- The top negotiator's toolbox
- Negotiation psychology
- Negotiation in the real world
- Negotiation's blind spots
- To negotiate from a weak position
- Typical mistakes in the negotiation
- Which situations you should avoid
- The road to the skilled negotiator
- Negotiations from the real world
- How to haggle
- How you demand value and create value in the negotiation
- Numerous negotiation exercises
What do you pay 30,000 a day for?!
- Pre-meeting (Skype / phone) with the trainer about content and form
- The content is always targeted the company and participants
- Always well-prepared, vigorous and on time trainer
- 7 hours of input, inspiration, and insight
- Video teaser for the participants. That way, they have already seen the trainer and heard of the content
- All materials on PDF for everybody
- The participants can contact the trainer for more input in all eternity (as long as he walks this earth ...)
- 1 hour evaluation with the trainer after the talk
Destination: your sales professionalism
Free videos, blogs, and sales tools for you
Destination: new knowledge
Group travels to sales, service, and trade
Travel agency: first contact with SalesPilots
You always have a wingman in SalesPilots!