Sales and Self-knowledge
Knowledge of the customer requires self-knowledge!
Sales is basically helping people, and receiving money for your help, in order to be able to continue helping.
To help, you have to understand who you are helping.
To gain knowledge of the customers, you have to know yourself first.
Welcome to Sales & self-knowledge
- Location of your choice
- 60 minutes
- 19,000 DKK
Sales & Self-knowledge
Price DKK 19,000 plus VAT and transportation.
In way, it should be obvious: If you want to understand others, you have to understand yourself first, otherwise you easily assume that others are just like you.
That is why self-knowledge should be a matter of fact for any salesperson - since every salesperson's goal is to understand the customer. Unfortunately, that is rarely the case in the reality of sales.
Join the journey back to the origin of sales and the blessings of self-knowledge. Become familiar with one take on sales that is far more present, human, and rewarding than the traditional perception.
Understand why self-knowledge does wonders in sales, and how you get to self-knowledge in sales.
Sales and self-knowledge - knowledge of the customer requires self-knowledge!
What do you get for 19,000?!
- Pre-meeting (Skype / phone) with the trainer about content and form
- The content is targeted your company and the participants
- Always well-prepared, vigorous and on time trainer
- You discover how important self-knowledge is in sales
- 60 minutes of input, inspiration, and insight
- Discover how important self-knowledge is in sales
- Video teaser for the participants. That way, they have already seen the trainer and heard of the content
- All materials on PDF for everybody
- The participants can contact the trainer for more input in all eternity (as long as he walks this earth ...)
- 1 hour evaluation with the trainer after the talk
When you want to send the group on a flight to the reality of sales!
You choose the content of a SalesPilots talk within the subjects negotiation, behavioural psychology, body language, order technique, and...
Change "I hate selling!" into genuine human understanding, equality, and a wish to help people choose!
Sales and Self-knowledge lead to the result that every contact with customers should result in: A good experience for the customer!
- Free tools
Destination: your sales professionalism
Free videos, blogs, and sales tools for you
Destination: new knowledge
Group travels to sales, service, and trade
Travel agency: first contact with SalesPilots
You always have a wingman in SalesPilots!